Rhian Ramos’ classy, neturals-only wardrobe is the stuff of any minimalist city girl’s dreams. Whether she’s strolling in Paris or going on a grocery run, the 31-year-old actress always shows up in in muted hues and clean silhouettes that flatter her lithe figure. One of our favorite things about her personal style is her eye for elevated basics—she doesn’t don anything too daring, but never neglects to incorporate a fresh, sultry detail in all of her casual OOTDs. For instance, she’ll wear a billowy dress with an off-shoulder neckline to accentuate her collarbones, and pair a backless white tee with high-waisted blue jeans—all subtle choices that transform a workaday lewk to a head-turning chic OOTD.
To see what we mean, chart her best low-key yet sultry outfits below. You’ll want to recalibrate your wardrobe after this!
LOOK: 10 Casual and Sexy Outfits to Try, As Seen on Rhian Ramos:
1. Grocery outfits don’t have to be a snooze, especially since errands are one of life’s only constants. Might as well elevate your go-to look! Don an easy black slip-dress with an extra-high slit for maximum impact. Ground the slinky outfit with bulky sneakers.
2. To ease into the sultry slash casual look, start by balancing your skin-to-fabric ratio. If you’ll be wearing a long-sleeved mock neck dress, keep it miniskirt length. Counterweight all the fabric with thick-soled chelsea boots.
3. Adjacent to the puff sleeve dress trend is the off-shoulder neckline, since many of these frocks are garterized and can be worn both ways. If you’re in the mood to show a little bit of skin yet aren’t feeling tight silhouettes, bare your decollétage in a pretty dress. Structure the feminine look with sharply angled square toe heels.
4. Fresh co-ords are deceptively simple. While they’re low-effort, we all know that bralettes and high-waisted shorts make a universally flattering combo! Team ‘em with trainers for a totally comfy outfit.
5. Here’s a more contemporary take on the cowl neck top and jeans combo. Swap out the skinny jeans for cargo, track, or pegged pants, and fold the ankles into chunky boots. This is a flattering look made for walking!
6. This side-baring frock is yet another massively popular style at the moment. For beachside brunches, pair it with a lightweight blazer and strappy sandals for a tastefully sultry look.
7. Upgrade the immortal white tee and jeans pairing with an open back top. It’s perfect for the summer heat, too!
8. Nail that wearable editorial look by donning a sporty suit and sturdy boots. Achieve a chic plunging neckline by wearing your blazer as a top, and accessorize with a chunky silver necklace.
9. As you know, little dresses in both black and white will never go out of style. Assemble a chic daytime look with a lightweight blazer, strappy white heels, and layered gold necklaces.
10. Add more flair to your outfit by way of mixed textures and prints! Go for a knitted crop top or bralette, and pair it with a cheetah print mini skirt. Of course, don’t forget to complete the lewk with sophisticated gold necklaces and a structured black handbag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!