With traveling abroad being a far flung dream for many of us in quarantine, we turn to some of our favorite celebrities to satisfy that feeling of wanderlust through their enviable travelgrams. Luckily, hopping on a plane for work (unless you’re a dual citizen of the country you’re flying off to) has allowed a handful of local stars to breathe some fresh air elsewhere. You have Heart Evangelista in the US, enjoying some time with the Bling Empire cast and a collaboration with Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd, Elisse Joson filmed her upcoming movie in Copenhagen during the early months of the pandemic, while Sarah Lahbati finally came home to Switzerland to see her family for some much needed catching up and R&R.
One the latest celebs to have caught a bit of the travel bug is Rhian Ramos. We recently spotted her out and about in Paris and Cannes, accompanying Vicki Belo for a quick business trip that involved a lot of play on the side. And by “play” we mean dressing up for some IG-worthy OOTDs, café dates by scenic tourist spots, and some much needed retail therapy.
The 30-year-old actress definitely packed a simple but sweet wardrobe for the trip. As of late, Rhian is seen sporting a lot of white—and her trip to France was no different. However, this time she made sure to elevate each look with either a tailored blazer, gold accessories, or a sleek low heel. Daytime casual with a party-ready twist. Here, we round-up all her looks from her short but sweet French rendezvous.
All of Rhian Ramos' Stylish OOTDs in France
1. For rainy day in Paris, Rhian matched the gloomy weather with navy and black.
She balanced the somber color palette of her top and baggy trousers with a beige trench. Though we have to admit, we love her outfit even without coat thanks to her choice of footwear: chunky Chelsea boots that are nothing short of cool.
2. Your outfit’s color combination and choice of layering really changes an entire look.
Here, the actress is seen wearing the exact same trench coat, but over a white tank and light-washed denims. Her look is fresh, light, and summery this time despite the similarity in silhouette with her previous ‘fit.
3. Clearly enjoying the soft Cannes sunset, Rhian went with a puff-sleeved midi dress and a pair of classic low-cut Chuck Taylors to dress it down a notch.
We love the effortlessness of this look that shows comfort matters as much as making a fashion statement.
4. We all know Rhian loves white, so it makes sense for her to pack multiple white frocks for her trip.
This mini dress is perfect for the French summer, and the clean palette makes it a great opportunity to pile on those gold accessories. And she did just that!
5. Cutout dresses have become this year’s summer staple.
If you think white or black is a passé color, why not go for a chic rust brown like Rhian? To tone down the hue, the actress layered her nude blazer and finished the look off with matching strappy heels. Dressy but casual.
6. For a quick pic by the Eiffel Tower, Rhian opted for her most practical ‘fit.
A pair of pants makes it easy to pull-off this pose that seems to fit all the outfit details AND the beautiful background in one OOTD. Just to break the predominantly white look (yet again), she went for an adorable ruched cropped top in the palest pastel blue for a hint of color.
7. A little white dress does not need to look so simple. All you need to do is find an LWD in an interesting fabric—like one with dainty eyelets maybe?
The length also makes a case for some ample leg and shoe exposure if that’s what you’re after, and is also flattering if you’re petite. For Rhian, it just makes her look much taller.
8. If you’re posing against a busy background, it’s best to rock a ‘fit that won’t really steal the scene but complement it.
We love this gorgeous nude slip dress that hugs her body in all the right places, while showing off some buttery draping. For this look, we really think she made the dress do all the talking. And frankly, it worked.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!