Painting the town red is a literal thing on Chinese New Year, so we're proposing you proceed in serious style. Here, 10 well-dressed girls in garnet who are happy to be your OOTD pegs this year!
1. Ladylike pleated florals are a sweet, frothy choice. Tricia Gosingtian approves.
2. A vibrant ruby blazer goes great with your trusty black trousers—it's a chic, masculine-meets-feminine look Liz Uy likes.
3. Why not do a full-on suit? Let Georgina Wilson convince you it's a great idea.
4. Heart Evangelista's timeless combo: a demure, midi wrap dress and Chanel cap-toed slingback pumps.
5. A street-smart windbreaker like Laureen Uy's adds cool-kid flair to a simple jumpsuit.
6. Fuchsia and scarlet make for a fun, on-trend pairing, says Camille Co! It's an easy-on-the eyes deviation.
7. If CNY celebrations are more laidback where you're from, borrow Sarah Lahbati notes on how to turn sneaks and sweatpants party-proof.
8. Deeper shades like oxblood or burgundy are just as striking. Renee de Guzman's trick is to top up with a cute beret!
9. Ruffles and a color-matched print are a cute way to don separates. We're especially liking this pencil skirt on Nicole Andersson.
10. Don't fear shine and texture! Subtle sparkle on a sheer top tucked into a pleather mini is Melissa Gatchalian's festive solution. Tote around a beaded bag, too!