In case you took an Instagram detox, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach and her beau, Jeremy Jauncey, recently celebrated the entrepreneur’s 36th birthday at the luxury beach resort Amanruya. Located at the dreamy Bodrum Peninsula of Turkey, the two have pretty much been enjoying their quiet getaway by posting plenty of snaps of their dreamy destination. But of course, a picturesque vacay also calls for an equally stunning wardrobe. But as usual, Pia did not disappoint.
From summer dresses to designer swimsuits, Pia made sure to step out in sultry and chic ‘fits that look good on and off the ‘gram. Her style formula of choice this time around? Skin-baring designer bikinis and maillots that flaunt her bod in the best way possible. Check out all of Pia’s sexy OOTDs from her poolside vacay that will convince you that “hot girl summer” is here to stay.
Check Out All of Pia Wurtzbach Sexy Travel OOTDs in Turkey
1. Pia has officially jumped on the halter dress bandwagon! The beauty queen donned a unique cutout halter dress to show off her tan lines. The knitted sand-colored frock complemented her morena skin tone and defined the actress’ curves through its body-hugging fabric.
2. The wrap-around top must be this season’s hottest item, so it’s no surprise Pia packed one for this trip. Keeping to a clean white color palette will definitely make you look fresh even on a hot day. Don’t forget to accessorize with a gold-chained purse and some jewelry to complete your look.
3. If there was an award for the hottest couple in the world, we bet Pia and Jeremy could snag it! If you’re going for a low-key monochromatic beach look, opt for a nude bikini set like Pia that’ll blend beautifully with your tan!
4. Morenas take note! A bright blue frock will definitely enhance your tan even more, as seen here on Pia. When donning a dress in a bright hue, be sure to keep your accessories neutral to avoid clashing colors. The beauty queen opted for her Bottega Veneta Chain Pouch in creamy white and a pair of clear Amina Muaddi heels to complete her look.
5. A one-piece swimsuit is Pia’s go-to for these trips that can go from lazy afternoons at the pool to cocktail hour at the resort lounge. Dainty accessories are a must, but why not opt for a huge timepiece as a statement on your wrist like Pia?
6. As Pia struck a pose in front of the endless blue sea in a monogram Dior as a bikini top and another ruched pencil skirt. Her Hermès Oran and Loewe straw tote bag stowed away Pia’s beach essentials, too.
7. When posing against a scenic background and on top of a pool, you better be sure your OOTD stands out! For this pic, Pia went with a zebra-print bikini set that definitely gave the much-needed contrast to her colorful surroundings and Jeremy’s blush board shorts.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!