Pia Wurtzbach and her beau Jeremy Jauncey seem to be taking revenge travel seriously. Pia already had us swooning over her sexy and sultry beach OOTDs in the Maldives earlier this year. This time around, she had us eagerly waiting to see more of her stylish ‘fits at El Fenn Hotel Marrakech in Morocco, which has become a second home for the beauty queen for about a month now. (FYI, Filipinos can now fly visa-free to Morocco!)
Below, we round up Pia Wurtzbach’s stylish OOTDs in the Instagrammable city of Marrakech:
1. As part of Moroccan culture, it's important to dress conservatively—but that doesn’t mean Pia went with a boring frock. Instead, she wore a printed shirt dress in dreamy silk paired with pointy-toed mules.
2. You can never go wrong with a classic black-and-white OOTD. Check out how Pia donned a turtleneck and a pair of high-waist trousers, a combo that’s perfect for the current chilly weather in Marrakech. Sneakers will also be your best friend when strolling around this breathtaking city!
3. A monochromatic ‘fit is foolproof for traveling in style. Pia made a case for the casual day suit with a cream-hued set in gingham print.
4. For their lunch date, Pia was all smiles wearing this crepe floral frock. She accessorized this feminine look with a customized Diagold necklace (with her initials on it!) and mini hoop earrings.
5. Velour tracksuits are definitely cool again! Pia channeled a bit of the '00s with this velvet emerald number that looks warm and cozy.
6. On your next day out, try this classic outfit combination as seen on Pia. A crisp button-down shirt, a plain white tank top, and a pair of figure-hugging pants will definitely look good no matter your body type.
7. Coming from two beach resorts, Pia wore a textured white bikini top for this fresh, barefaced selfie.
8. A color we’d love to wear this year? Definitely pink! Wearing her trusty warmers underneath, she managed to keep extra cozy swathed in this cherry pink top.
9. We don’t mind a bold print from time to time. We love Pia’s printed shirt that matched the intricate Marrakech architecture.
10. Posing like a true queen, Pia made Marrakech her runway with this earth-toned ‘fit. She proves that neutrals are always a good idea, especially if you’re layering pieces from the same color family. Not to mention, her white sneaks add that much-needed pop of non-color to her muted look.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!