Aside from her captivating stage presence and remarkable talent in dancing, one of the many fascinating things about AC Bonifacio is her effortlessly cool style. With her schedule a mix of dance rehearsals and performances, she has definitely mastered how to be fashionable without sacrificing comfort. If you also love styling your sneakers just like AC, we round up all of her casual-cool outfits below for inspo.
5 Streetwear OOTDs You Can Cop from AC Bonifacio:
1. The style star roamed around the streets of New York wearing a casual ‘fit. She teamed a white halter top with a pair of denim jeans, and threw on a crossbody bag to complete the Cool Girl look!
2. Low-waist jeans are back, and AC’s OOTD in San Francisco is proof! Just like the 19-year-old dancer, you can wear them with a cropped muscle tee and a pair of platform sneakers to have the ultimate Bratz Doll moment!
3. AC is not one to shy away from prints. She completely rocked this camouflage dress through layering it with a cream-colored corset on top. To finish off the look, she opted for knee-high lace-up boots. Love!
4. If you’re not in the mood to put an outfit together, you’ll never go wrong with wearing co-ords. This plaid set can be dressed up or down, or if you’re like AC, you can look geeky chic in your trusty sunglasses!
5. Like a true style icon in the making, AC is masterful in looking equal parts polished and casual. We love how she styled her two-toned blazer and skirt set worn with a simple white bandeau underneath with her trusty pair of Converse sneakers. The gold necklace is a nice touch, too!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!