Old habits die hard, and if you've remained steadfastly committed to your enormous carryall tote even in the midst of fashion's fevered passion for microscopic little bags, you may have—more than once!—felt pressured to downsize just to keep current. There's no need, honey. Here, 10 OOTD examples you can rock sans the hassle of switching purses.
1. A big bag isn't exclusive to casual errand days, and in the same vein, pretty frocks aren't only for special nights! Liz Uy proves both in one go.
2. Simple yet so, so current! Do updated head-to-toe white with a straw visor and bermuda shorts.
3. Opt for a clear PVC version of your trusty fave like Irene Kim's! Pros: It'll go with literally anything, and you won't lose your stuff in it. Transparency rules.
4. A classic sweater and midi skirt combo is always retro-flavored ladylike, says Jessica Jung. Modernize with an optic white stiletto boot.
5. Vivid Wu is mad for plaid. We don't blame her. Match up your neutrals with coordinated panels and prints!
6. You may have already observed that Jinkee Pacquiao owns several Dior Book Totes in a myriad of colors and patterns. This time around, she syncs a burgundy monogram with tangerine polka dots.
7. An easy ticket to sleek, chic, minimalism: Reese Blutstein's maroon, contrast-stiched co-ords and Birkenstock-esque sandals.
8. We like Mari Jasmine's straw tote, too! That, and her clunky chocolate mules turn a no-frills OOTD '90s cool.
9. Travel 'fit alert! Nicole Andersson's monogrammed Louis Vuitton Neverfull is a classic, and will maximize the impact of any ol' leggings and windbreaker pairing.
10. Comfy, but make it feline. Yoyo Cao's got a wildly easy route to rocking the animal print frenzy.