Among many other things, Nadine Lustre is irrevocably a cool girl. Nothing, not even a global pandemic, could stop the singer-actress from making strides in her career and giving back to the communites she's come from,. Therefore, her title as "The Internet's President" is a well-deserved moniker.
Another thing that's stayed consistent in the 27-year-old's routine, despite her perpetual busyness, are her visits to the derma. Whenever she walks into the Aivee Clinic, you can count on her to show up in OOTDs that are at once laidback, stylish, and all types of cool. If you're hunting for new ways to amp up your neutral basics, look no further than Nadine's derma day style. Chart eight of her best 'fits below!
LOOK: Nadine Lustre's Cool Girl OOTDs at the Derma
1. A black bodysuit is a must-have in any fashion girl's closet. For a fuss-free 'fit, Nadine slipped into hers with a pair of baggy light-wash jeans and Air Jordan 11s.
2. Running into Denise Laurel, Maja Salvador, and Dr. Aivee Teo herself (all of them matching in neutrals, no less!), Nadine was in a black crop top layered under a breezy white button-down. She slipped into her go-to pair of denim and went for some sharp heeled booties.
3. Take this as your sign to wear your sweatpants (yes, the one you've been living in since the start of the pandemic) out and about. Nadine spruched up her sweats with a simple black crop top and Chanel sandals.
4. If it's rainy on your derma day, take a cue from Nadine and toss a baggy jean jacket over your white top and pants combo. Spice it up by switching up the denim hues and rocking a pair of combat boots.
5. By now, it's obvious that the multi-hyphenate's favorite style formula is a black top teamed with jeans. Here, she rocks a long-sleeved mockneck with roomy carpenter jeans and retro Air Jordans.
6. To dress a skin-toned corset top on the more casual side, Nadine decided to couple it with some denim cut-offs and a pair of Doc Marten boots.
7. Listen, a pampering day is most definitely a no pants day in our book. Grab an oversized blazer like Nadine's and rock it as a mini dress with some cool boots and socks. Slip into some bike shorts for a little security.
8. Nothing says freshness like a head-to-toe white (or cream) OOTD. Nadine enjoys a meal after her appointment in a cropped cableknit sweater vest and high-waisted trousers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!