We Can't Get Over the Cool Outfits Nadine Lustre Wore During Her Recent Vacation in France
She's a pro at putting together the most double tap-worthy travel OOTDs!
IMAGE instagram/nadineShe's a pro at putting together the most double tap-worthy travel OOTDs!
Now that the world is slowly opening its borders once again, everyone seems to be busy plotting their revenge travel plans post-pandemic—and honestly, since Nadine Lustrevisited Francewith her boyfriend Christophe Barioua few months back, it's been at the top of our bucket lists! She has kept her social media activity to a minimum during her trip, but we made sure to take note of the cool OOTDs she wore. We all love a good #throwback, especially when it ignites our wanderlust. So below, we're listing all of them down to refresh everyone's memory:
Nadine Lustre's Cool Travel Outfits in France:
1. Clad in a ribbed white turtleneck and an ivory-hued shearling coat, Nadine blended in perfectly against her snowy mountain backdrop at Val-d'Isère, a ski resort in the French Alps.
2. Nadine donned another ribbed turtleneck while enjoying life like a local in Strasbourg—this time, in a no-nonsense shade of beige, which she paired impeccably with an oversized chocolate-brown corduroy jacket. She gave it a casual vibe with a pair of denim jeans and upped the ante with black rectangular-framed sunnies.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. The actress also gave us a peek at her stay in Le Refuge de Solaise, a luxury wellness spa in Val-d'Isère, France. And from the looks of it, she didn't forget to pack a set of classic white bikini for her trip!
3. A trusty leather jacket is always a must when traveling overseas. Nadine gave us a masterclass when she visitedLe Mont-Saint-Michel in Normandie, where she wore her cool layering piece with an apple green knit top underneath and a pair of khaki trousers. She then wrapped a black scarf around her neck and called it a day!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. For another day of adventure, Nadine traded in her khaki pants for white denims. Sporting the same black leather jacket that adds an edgy spin to her look, she finished it off with a wool scarf in cream and a pair of Jordan 1 sneakers.
5. We're totally obsessed with the glam selfie she took in Paris that shows off the Eiffel Tower. It doesn't reveal much of her outfit, but those Prada sunglasses and the ruffled off-the-shoulder detail are enough for us to believe that she dressed up and nailed this gorgeous OOTD!