Twinning outfits with your significant other can go anywhere between contrived to cheesy. But when both you and your beau have an on-point sense of style, nailing a matchy-matchy moment is easy-peasy—especially while traveling abroad!
Case in point: Maxene Magalona’s and Rob Mananquil’s matchy outfits as they traveled to Tokyo. Japan is one of the best places to get your street style on, and we can’t blame them for wanting to coordinate their ensembles while on vacation. "I love you so match," Maxene captions her post.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Going #twinning doesn’t have to mean perfectly identical 'fits, and we love how Max and Rob paired their outfits in stripes and pastels, with matching open-toe sandals in different colors!
2. Rob and Max were more than ready to do sight-seeing in this black-and-white athleisure-inspired ensemble. A monochromatic outfit is one of the easiest and most stylish ways to coordinate your looks!
3. Blending in! See how the stylish couple incorporates Japanese streetwear silhouettes and minimalist pieces in this OOTD.
4. Rob and Max showed some Adidas love wearing the iconic three-stripe track pants and identical bucket hats. The two also wore the same boxy tees, but in different colors: pink for her and black for him.
5. We love the level of coordination here, from the color to the stripes and the contrasting fits—like Max’s fitted top versus Rob’s oversized shirt; and her palazzo pants versus his cropped joggers.