Nothing exudes that distinctly '90s brand of casual-cool quite like the tube top, and Maureen Wroblewitz sure has stocked up. Below, check out five times she convinced us to give the look a shot!
1. The stretchier, the better! Maureen pairs a smocked number with colored jeans (another '00s relic that's oh-so back!). Don't forget the tiny sunnies.
2. Chunky kicks, a choker, and that perfectly grainy film filter? It's like '96 all over again!
3. This look's key accents: a beanie, matching utilitarian belt, baggy cargos, and a belt bag. Be sure to take style notes!
4. It's always summer somewhere, Maureen's striped tube top declares.
5. Dainty up with a pair of ruffled gingham shorts! This trend can go both ways.
BRB, shopping for our own tube top!