Marian Rivera has shown us how to easily glam up white tops before, and this time, she's convincing us to put in a little more effort in elevating our usual pambahay looks. The actress seems to favor chic, comfy and cute pajama-style tops for her work-from-home uniform. With some designer monograms and a couple of fun prints here and there, it's not hard to see why she loves donning them so much.
Aside from being something stylish to lounge in, pajama-style tops are a great addition to anyone's closet since they add an easy-going yet chic vibe to any outfit. Most have a curved cuban-style collar, which adds a bit of charm to your look. Want to see what we mean? Scroll away for eight times Marian looked stunning in this sleepwear piece that can double as your daily 'fit, too.
LOOK: 8 ways to style pajama-style tops, as seen on Marian Rivera
1. A loose white pajama top with black trimming is a timeless wardrobe essential. You can dress them up by tucking them into cigarette trousers and dress them down with a go-to pair of jeans or a mini-skirt.
2. Marian is in it for the frill of it. Her sleek black top was given heaps of flair with the delightful feathery trim on its sleeves.
3. Who could resist a little logomania action? The celeb mom looked corporate chic in her Louis Vuitton top, which had some lovely pops of pastel yellow on its sleeves and collar.
4. In another Louis Vuitton moment, Marian slipped into a purely black and white monorgam top. Accenting the piece was a slew of minimal silver jewelry. Classic!
5. Marian exhibited how to rock animal print in a low-key yet fun way with this cream and black pajama set.
6. Still on an animal theme, the 37-year-old star bundled up in an artsy apricot-hued set.
7. We're absolutely loving how great this multi-toned, pink Carolina Herrera top that complemented the Kapuso star's chestnut hair. Her gold jewelry certainly elevated the whole look.
8. Marian was three F's with this 'fit: fun, fierce, and in Fendi. You just can't beat that classic brown monogram print!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!