Spending so much time indoors for the past year has made every opportunity to dress up an elaborate affair. Even if you're just stepping out for errands, some styling practice never hurts!
For some breezy and colorful look inspo, Lovi Poe's outfits in Ilocos Norte for her upcoming movie Seasons has you all covered. Lovi will be playing the lead role of Charlie, who from the looks of it, has the same hubadera style as the actress but with a more casual twist. For one, she wears a lot of crop tops, matching sets, denim, and wears almost everything with sneakers. The film is slated for release early next year and FYI, it's an original concept by Lovi herself!
Take some cues from Lovi Poe's easygoing, vacay-worthy outfits as Charlie below!
1. Elevating a pair of jeans and white sneakers is a breeze if you own anything as fun as Lovi's tri-color smocked halter.
2. The citrus hues and skin-baring cuts on this look couldn't be any more fitting for a day out exploring!
3. Lovi has always been a pro at rocking a matching set. We love the relaxed vibe of this look in particular, which we have its linen and muted earth tones to thank.
4. Heading somewhere windy with your hubadera 'fit? Repurpose a buttondown as a cover-up! Take cues from Lovi and opt for a piece in a similar shade with a subtle print if you're wearing something monochromatic.
5. Lovi wore the outfit above with denim shorts and a bucket hat for another scene, and it's such a smart way to rewear pieces you love! It's also perfect if you're gunning for something a little more casual.
6. The same outfit combo also works with a bodysuit if you want less skin to show!
7. You can hardly go wrong with a crop top and high-waisted jeans. To keep it from being too plain though, try sporting a bright-colored top and distressed denim with a baggy, floor-grazing fit instead of your usual skinnies.
8. If you want to dial down the dainty vibe of a matching set, top it off with a sporty piece like a bucket hat. Wearing sneakers instead of sandals or heels can up the comfort level of the 'fit, too.
9. Here's another example of a monochrome look you can wear on casual days. In case you don't want to wear go pink all over, break up the palette with some denim outerwear like Lovi.
10. Showing off your legs instantly makes you look a few inches taller, and there's no better piece for the job than a snug mini skirt. You can compensate with coverage like Lovi by wearing a cropped buttondown with long sleeves and low-cut sneakers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!