Fresh off the premiere of her newest series Flower of Evil, Lovi Poe flew to Los Angeles for some business, but also for some R&R. With an itinerary befitting of a superstar like her, Lovi was gracing Hollywood red carpets and going around different tourist spots. As always, her L.A. 'fits was composed of laidback yet chic ensembles amped up with her cool girl style. Chart all of her OOTDs below!
LOOK: Lovi Poe's Chic OOTDs in Hollywood
1. First up, Lovi traded her detective garb as Iris Castillo for an easy breezy OOTD that was perfect for a day in the sun. She teamed a lacey puff-sleeved top with a tiered maxi skirt, and rounded things off with a pair of shades, dangling earrings, and black sunnies.
2. Off to the red carpet premiere of Moulin Rouge: The Musical, Lovi was looking fierce in a black leatherette dress. She wore the trench-style frock with a sleek handbag, black hosiery, and heels.
3. After such a glamorous night, the next thing on Lovi's to-do list was to have a fun-filled day at Universal Studios. She kept things chill with a tank top, shorts, and sneakers, tying a pink polo around her waist just in case the weather got chilly.
4. Another day, another star-studded red carpet. For the premiere of Netflix's The Gray Man, Lovi slipped into a head-turning hot pink dress that featured a smocked bodice, a drop waist skirt, and a mockneck. She looked so, so fresh with her tresses done in beachy waves!
5. Lovi is a fan of chic, neutral looks, so it's no surprise that she packed some of her star pieces for this trip. She added a bit of flair to her nude tank top and wide-legged jeans combo with square-toed booties and an Hermès bag across her bod.
6. Ready to indulge in some sushi, Lovi kept things simple in an orange long-sleeved crop top and a crochet skirt.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!