The rainy season is looming upon us but the hot summer weather seems to have overextended its stay. Which means we can still wear our favorite breezy outfits at the beach! Case in point, Liz Uy recently enjoyed the calm waters of Boracay with her fiancé and two adorable children!
The celebrity stylist and fashion influencer didn’t forget to pack versatile but high-impact ensembles that are perfect for girls who don’t want to bare it all at the beach. Take notes because there’s a lot you can take inspiration from! Let Liz school you on dressing up for a trip in comfy but trend-setting ‘fits you’ll want to flaunt on Instagram. Trust us, you’ll look good the moment you step foot on the airport runway.
All of Liz Uy’s Stylish Beach OOTDs in Boracay
1. Liz opted for a monochromatic neutral fit that subtly matched with her beau upon leaving Manila. She was clad in a sleeveless crop top that she paired with loose tailored trousers. She then finished off the look with dark green platform sandals and a seashell-shaped necklace.
Lounge Cropped Top, P1317, PATTON STUDIO, pattonstudio.com
High-waisted pleated trousers in beige, $115 (approx. P5750), COS, cosstores.com
Cosmic Sandal II, P4599, MELISSA, melissaphilippines.com
Concha Archi Shell necklace, $388 (approximately P19,400), TOHUM, tohumdesign.com
2. All your fashion inspos on the ‘gram probably flaunted a red bikini, and Liz clearly pulled it off, too. It’s also makes you stand out from the blue skies and sea! Be sure to tie your hair in a bun like Liz for a fresh and clean look.
3. Enjoying a seaside stroll, Liz flaunted an outfit that can dress up any plain black bikini. She opted for a sheer organza dress from Ganni as a cover up—perfect when afternoons become chilly! To complete the look, she carried a two-toned handbag for some pop of color and a pair of round-rimmed sunnies.
Sumi bikini top and bottom in black, P2550 each, FLOAT, floatswimwear.com
Printed organza dress in tiger print, $84 (approximately P4200), GANNI, maliksport.com
4. If you’re moving on from minimalist designs when it comes to swimwear, a printed swimsuit is your next best option! Liz is wearing a leopard print one-piece that provides the right support for the breastfeeding mom! She then complemented the yellow orange tones of her suit with a pearl necklace and a pair of gradient sunglasses.
Recycled printed v-neck swimsuit, €155 (approximately P9051), GANNI, ganni.com
Birch pearls necklace, €407-2590 (approximately P23,755 - P151,172), PACHAREE, pacharee.com
Ace sunglasses in Champagne, P12,420, FOR ART’S SAKE, Zalora
5. To all the ladies who want to achieve a semi-hubadera look, you should consider this effortlessly chic and dressed down ‘fit for the stylist! For extra sun protection, she went with a blue snapback that matched her flattering square neckline one piece and used an oversized pink button-down as a cover up. Pearl accessories are definitely all the rave as of late, so be sure to sport one, too, like Liz.
6. For their trip back to Manila, Liz opted for a comfy black slip dress with a sultry slit. Again, her pearl accessories elevating her 'fit with a subtle wash of color and shine. She ultimately dressed down her frock with a pair of chunky sandals, and a pastel blue cap to match her son Xavi! So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!