Laureen Uy and Camille Co Are Stylish Besties at New York Fashion Week with Their Matching OOTDs
These two are forever our BFF goals!
IMAGE Instagram/laureenThese two are forever our BFF goals!
Getting the golden ticket invite to New York Fashion Week is the stuff of any fashion girl's dreams. The only thing that would make it even better is being able to attend the sartorial festivities with your best friend! Such is the case for OG bloggersLaureen Uy and Camille Co, who are currently sprinkling their colorful, edgy, and sweet style sensibilites all over the streets of the Big Apple. As expected, the duo's OOTDs were nothing short of covetable, and we're definitely taking cues for the next time we dress up with our own bestie!
Peruse their NYFW lookbook below:
Laureen Uy and Camille Co's OOTDs at New York Fashion Week
1. Upon arrival at the concrete jungle, the duo kept things laid-back with all-neutral 'fits (well, save for Camille's apple green sandals). Laureen rocked a cropped tank top and cargo pants, while Camille was in a Carl Jan Cruz frock.
2. One couldn't possibly miss the two as they strutted their stuff in uber vibrant ensembles. Laureen donned a printed Philosophy top and skorts combo with Air Jordans, whereas Camille teamed a sleeveless robe and skirt with Prada sandals.
3. Off to the Coach show, the pair twinned in black and yellow plaid. Laureen layered an oversized tee over a mini dress, and Camille tossed on an overshirt over a bralette and skirt. We can't forget to mention their matching handbags and B&W shoes!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Blue goes hand-in-hand with pink, just like this stylish twosome. They both went the monochromatic route with their looks, with Laureen wearing a graphic tee with her pink set, and Camille in a matching romper under her blue jacket.
5. At the Kate Spade show, Laureen decided to go for a green and orange motif with her shirt dress + cardigan + Crocs 'fit. Meanwhile, Camille gave a nod to local designer HA.MU with her fluffy pink dress, paired with blue trousers and white kitten heels. We're loving their colorful theme of the day!