Chelsea Valencia's got a hip and extremely enviable wardrobe comprised of baguette bags, oversized blazers, wide leg trousers, and even vintage button-downs, but we're noticing that a titan item in herrepertoire is the bralette. She wears them with anything, and she does it so well. No suprise therethe style-savvy twentysomething is a lifestyle YouTuber and a full-on ukay girl.
Love thrifting too? Word of advice: Take a page out of Chelsea's book and invest in a bralette or any of its sartiorial cousins. We're sure you'll agree that ukays will never run out of quirky, dangerously alluring button downs, (seriously—there's just so many of them, and it's hard to stop buying them!) and in this weather, the button down is often a high-commitment item. With a bralette as your staple garment, you can effectively wear all of your BTDs as open, breeze-friendly coverups. Easy!
1. Pink out. Steady the look with neutrals and let 'em harmonize.
2. Pale green is so serene. Keep everything else netural and hushed.
3. Black + brown = chic. The best formula!
4. Fear no print!
5. Startle a navy-and-neutrals outfit with a smattering of black and white prints. Yes, accessories matter just as much as the clothes.
6. Whew, we missed seeing chunky wedges! This easy lewk makes a case for their comeback.
7. Pairing two clashing colors? Consider teaming a neon hue up with a muted one.
8. This Orseund Iris-inspired bralette is all the rage, and we see why. Teamed up with a fuzzy minibag and an oversized blazer, this OOTD is a who's-who of contemporary faves.