To wrap up an eventful September, Kylie Verzosa flew to the island paradise of Bali for a quick and well-deserved vacay. The burgeoning style icon gave her Y2K and Barbiecore 'fits a short break, packing a bevy of sultry swimmies only a bombshell like her could pull off. Check out her beach babe OOTDs below:
LOOK: Kylie Verzosa's Sexy Swimsuit OOTDs in Bali
1. First up, Kylie slipped into a black halter one-piece by Boom Sason. It wasn't just your regular neutral-hued maillot, what with its trendy inverted style top half and torso cut-outs. When she wasn't in the water, Kylie dressed it up with a neon green skirt, tinted shades, and a Celine cap.
2. Who could resist a strappy bikini, right? Here's Kylie looking fetching in an aqua blue one from Palm Swimwear. We love how it matched her phone case, too!
3. In another Palm Swimwear number, Kylie threw on a yellow green two-piece as she soaked up some sun.
4. Another day at a resort saw Kylie in a monogram triangle bikini set from Dior. The only accessories she needed with it were a pair of sunnies and a couple of rings. Classy yet sexy!
5. The 30-year-old actress was looking as ravishing as ever in another Boom Sason custom ensemble. This asymmetrical bikini top and itty-bitty tanga combo surely turned heads on the shore!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!