Actress Kylie Padilla has been all the buzz lately. After her split with fellow Kapuso star Aljur Abrenica made rounds over the past couple weeks, the 28-year-old actress is now moving on to bigger and better things. She’s enjoying her time as a single mother and her girls’ love series, BetCin with Andrea Torres is currently showing on WeTV!
Sporting an edgier hairstyle and streetwear-inspired ‘fits, moving on has never looked as good as it did on Kylie. The actress’ looks are definitely ones you should take notes from if you want to achieve that cool, effortless vibe. Below, we round up five of our favorites.
Look: 5 of Kylie Padilla’s Cool Mom OOTDs
1. Kylie definitely shows us she’s the epitome of a “cool mom” with this grocery look. The army green zebra-print jacket totally adds some character to an all-black romper and sneakers ensemble. We also love how the green goes so well with her brown locks and crossbody bag!
2. The 28-year-old mom is not shy about expressing her androgynous side, whether it’s to channel her GL character Beth, or to lounge around at home. On most days, a sweat-set and a beanie is all you need to have on.
3. Jeans and sneakers always do the trick, and Kylie knows this. The tried-and-tested casual combo is the perfect base for a blush pink bra top, an oversized brown jacket and a newsboy cap. Rounding out the look is gold jewelry, which elevates the entire look.
4. It’s evident that the Kapuso star has been loving the streetwear aesthetic. This head-to-toe black look is made even more edgy with the loose fit of her pants and jacket, and her Converse Run Star Hike sneakers.
5. With an oversized black tee, jeans, a beanie and Doc Martens, this ‘fit just screams grunge, and we’re all for it. Her mauve lip perfectly matches the look and gives it a distinct Kylie touch.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!