Fashion, with its rapid torrents and ever-shifting (and ever-returning) fads, can be noisy and distracting. It can also tempt you with an array of items and trends that, in the long run, don’t necessarily align with your personal style. That’s why it’s imperative to find what works for you, and to own that. Once you’ve found your secret sauce, fickle trends won’t shake you out of balance.
KC Concepcion, who’s remained faithful to her own brand of understated glamour over the course of her career, exemplifies this. She sticks to what she loves, which include body-hugging dresses and tops, elegant jewelry, a mix of high and low pieces, and a healthy peppering of neutrals. The 36-year-old jewelry designer and fashion darling is a proud advocate of body positivity, too, which make her a great style peg for those who want to flaunt their curves and rock neutral outfits.
11 Classy Neutral Outfits We're Copying from KC Concepcion:
1. Flowy linen coordinates will always look so dainty. Opt for a tiered-sleeve crop top and high waist drawstring trousers.
2. Out for a picnic date? Don a puff sleeve dress with a soft neckline, and accessorize with a pretty woven hat.
3. Go for gray! Don a slinky off-shoulder dress and Chanel trainers to match.
4. Who says you can’t wear joggers with sultry Bottega Veneta mules and a basket handbag? This is an instant way to spice up a casual lewk. Optional: take your loose white tee and tie it into an itty bitty crop top.
5. Again, coordinates are foolproof! Cop a champagne-hued set in silk for a dreamy vibe. KC looks absolutely iridescent.
6. On days when you feel like you have nothing to wear, just don black-on-black. It’ll always look top notch. Team a chic designer bag with athleisure to seal the deal.
7. Want a comfy OOTD? Go for a collared blouse and high-waisted shorts combo. A romper will work just fine, too!
8. In our book, a muted sage green definitely counts as a neutral. Rock a sports bra and midi skirt ensemble, and drape a matching sweater over your shoulders. Accessorize with a baseball cap, a Louis Vuitton pouch, and gray trainers.
9. You can never go wrong with a second-skin dress with a high slit and tie detail.
10. Heading somewhere sunny? Don a sultry taupe bathing suit with a belt detail and a shiny finish. Team it with dangling earrings and a straw hat.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!