A vacation in Japan is always a good idea, especially during the brrr (get it?) months when its climate is a delightfully chilly breather from Manila's heatwaves. Recently spotted in the Land of the Rising Sun was power couple Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, along with their brood of friends Joshua Garcia, Ria Atayde, and Zanjoe Marudo.
For this week-long trip, Kath stuck to her go-tos: cozy neutral staples, designer totes, and minimal accessories. If you're headed somewhere on the upcoming holidays, then take notes from her chic casual looks! Peruse them below:
LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo's Travel OOTDs in Japan
1. On their first day touring Tokyo, Kath went for an all-neutral 'fit starring a collared cream sweater with black stripes. Worn with it was a black turtleneck, a pair of wide leg trousers, and a classic Chanel crossbody bag.
2. Off to see the TeamLab art exhibitions, the actress decided to go for a graphic tee with baggy military green trousers and sneakers. To keep her warm, she layered the tee over her trusty black turtleneck—a style hack worth stealing! To finish the look, she stowed all her daily essentials in a Prada Cahier crossbody bag with silver hardware.
3. Who would pass up on visiting Disneyworld? On their clique's amusement park day, Kath gave a nod to the academia aesthetic by way of a red varsity jacket, tossed over her fuss-free black top and jeans combo.
4. A little bit of casual suiting is always a good idea. The 26-year-old threw on an oversized blazer over her white sweater and leggings, instantly adding some flair to the sporty look. Capping things off was a black Celine cap and a pop of color via a bright red shoulder bag.
5. Did somebody say squad goals? Kath's group is looking as cool as ever, with the ex-Teen Queen donning a collegiate-inspired fit comprised of a navy blue Ami Paris sweater, a mini skirt, and boots.
6. A vacay is never complete without sampling all of the yummy delicacies your destination has to offer. For a little snack with her beau, Kath flowy white turtleneck top. Make sure not to spill anything on it, Kath!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!