If you’re looking for a sign to sport a classic white bralette, this is it. Known for her laidback style and effortless beauty, you can count on Kathryn Bernardo to make any look work. Here, we’ve rounded up the five times she’s donned a white bralette for a foolproof OOTD.
So, without further ado, browse Kathryn’s looks below, all featuring her trusty bralette:
1. While filming a tutorial on how to achieve effortless beach waves, Kath wore her bralette with printed bottoms, and assorted beaded bracelets. It's a breezy, effortless look when you're chilling by the beach.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. If you're aiming for that off-duty model outfit, reach for dark washed high-waisted jeans and a black leather handbag immediately.
3. One of the best places to sport a bralette? The seaside. Factoring in the tie-dyed cotton pants and caramel locks, this look is an instant yes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. You can’t go wrong with taking inspiration from the '90s grunge scene. A flannel polo, mid-waisted light washed jeans, and a black pair of Docs are staples for good reason.
5. Hate ‘em or love ‘em, ripped jeans aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Wear them with your bralette to flaunt some skin and make a statement.