Kaori Oinuma’s personal style jumps back and forth from casual streetwear looks to ladylike dresses. But it’s safe to say she carries the two opposite aesthetics quite well. But today we’d like to zero in on her dainty outfits in dresses that are all over there Instagram
The young Filipina-Japanese actress and PBB alumni definitely knows how to pick dreamy frocks that showcase some carefree femininity. If anything, she’s proof that you don’t need a big event or occasion to wear a show-stopping maxi dress or flirty midi-dress. Like they say, “you only live once,” so don’t be afraid to wear statement pieces even for a simple grocery run! Below, we round up 10 of her OOTDs in dresses that make her look like the fresh-faced celeb that she is!
10 Dainty Dress Outfits to Try, As Seen on Kaori Oinuma
1. This polka-dotted tulle maxi dress definitely makes Kaori feel like a princess. Take cues from her and snap an OOTD outside for a less “formal” feel.
2. A puff-sleeved dress is all you need for an Instagrammable OOTD. Style it chic like the actress with a pair of nude slingback heels and a summer hat.
3. A printed frock with a sweetheart neckline is all you need to make a simple mirror OOTD pop! Even with minimal makeup, Kaori manages to look put-together thanks to her ‘fit!
4. If you’re looking for the perfect seaside outfit this off-shoulder maxi dress is a strong contender! The baby blue hue reminds us of the ocean, too.
5. When in doubt, opt for a floral dress with pretty knotted straps. This is perfect when you’re not into accessorizing for the day!
6. For days when you’d like to look more dressed up, this dainty pink tulle dress is bound to turn some heads.
7. Textures are always a good idea! Though this dress features voluminous puff-sleeves, the beige color tones down the drama to keep it casual.
8. When in doubt a simple LWD makes you look put-together in an instant.
9. As far as Kaori’s concerned, you can’t go wrong with a puff-sleeved dress! Pick a flattering peachy shade like this if you share the same skin tone as the actress.
10. ICYDK, gingham is back and here to stay. Cop her look and opt for a piece in a sunny yellow hue and a sweetheart neckline for a slight cottegecore feel.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!