A week prior to Manny Pacquiao's fight against Keith Thurman, the Pacquiao family spent some time in Las Vegas exploring the city. Naturally, Jinkee Pacquiao was her natural stylish self, albeit showcasing her laidback and daintier side. Apart from the Chanel OOTD she wore to the #PacquiaoThurman match, below are the rest of Jinkee's Las Vegas outfits deserving of the spotlight:
1. First up, Jinkee jets off from sunny LA to Las Vegas! We like how Jinkee layered a denim jacket over her marigold dress, making it cozy for traveling. She completed the OOTD with a matching pair of golden heeled mules.
2. You can never go wrong with an all-white look. We love these simple yet adorable co-ords featuring dainty eyelet details! An understated look like this can easily be spruced up with a pop of color—in Jinkee's case, it's her mini Hermès Kelly tote. Finish off your look with nude slinky heels to elongate those gams!
3. Next, Jinkee explores Las Vegas clad in a frilly printed off-shoulder dress, toting another Kelly in croc blue leather.
4. Another bright yellow number by Jinkee! This time around, she opted for a more opulent fabric that gave her an elegant sheen with every turn. She kept the rest of her look minimal for an overall polished vibe.
5. Jinkee donned another Chanel number a day after the #PacquiaoThurman fight. Opting for a casual and relaxed OOTD, she paired a printed ruffled top with distressed denim jeans for a laidback day in Vegas. So cute!