In preparation for her husband’s match next month, Jinkee Pacquiao and family flew to the US recently. Enjoying the sunshine and summer weather of Los Angeles, California, Jinkee took the opportunity to live in comfy but dressed up athleisure pieces for the ‘gram. The mother of five looked effortlessly chic and youthful in sportif pieces paired with her signature array of designer shoes and bags.
From Louis Vuitton to Hermés, Jinkee knows how to incorporate luxury brands into her style DNA with ease. Though she’s known for her ultra feminine sense of style, the celebrity mom has obviously tried to incorporate more dressed down and comfy ensembles into her wardrobe. Blame it on being married to a sports star, but she’s definitely found a way to don sneakers and sweatpants in a polished way. If anything, her recent OOTDs in LA are proof that the athleisure aesthetic doesn’t need to be “swag” all the time.
All of Jinkee Pacquiao’s Athleisure OOTDs in Los Angeles, California
1. Monochrome dressing still works even if you opt to add a subtle pop of color with your shoes! Jinkee sports a pink monochromatic sweat suit paired with a pastel yellow mule and her pink Fendi Mini Sunshine Shopper. Perfect for the LA sunshine!
2. We love this cropped tank and beige pants combo! This ‘fit is simple but flatters Jinkee’s petite and curvy body shape. This is a great way to try the monogram trend without going over-the-top!
3. A white tank goes with practically everything. If you’re wearing statement pants, like this Grace Coddington x Louis Vuitton piece, it’s best to tone it down with a simple top. While chunky sneakers and a snapback keep the entire look youthful. Then Jinkee’s Hermes mini Kelly obviously adds a classy touch to her OOTD.
4. For her day run, she wore a Nike jacket with mint leggings and a Balenciaga cap to top it all off. Pastel colors are a foolproof way to look fresh even during a grueling workout. For her run, Jinkee opts for a dreamy blue and white outfit combo from Nike that makes her look put-together no matter what.
5. Sisters Jinkee and Janet took “twinning” to the next level with their matching salmon pink Nike tops for their workout. If you love pink just like Jinkee, don’t be afraid to buy bike shorts in the exact same hue for a trendy monochromatic look.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!