We know every photogenic Instagrammer’s secret: not all their candid photos are actually taken candidly. Though, who said there’s anything wrong with that? You can’t deny that looking away from the camera makes our posts more interesting and emphasizes our natural beauty.
As effortless as these photos look, they do require some skill to pull off. Lucky for us, multi award-winning actress Bea Alonzo has her fair share of candid poses we can glean from her double-tap worthy Instagram posts. Without further ado, here are nine of the prettiest poses from Bea that you can steal for your next stolen photos:
9 Instagrammable Candid Poses to Try, As Seen on Bea Alonzo
1. Breezy day? Make the most out of it! Take close-up portraits with your hair down and let the wind do all the work for you. You can either close your eyes or look away longingly for some added depth to your pictures.
2. Embrace your elegance. Show everyone how much you’re enjoying yourself with a glass of your favorite drink. A little grin always adds a nice touch.
3. When you’re having a meal, don’t just stop at taking a photo of the food, dig in! Look away and angle your camera in order to show off what’s on your plate.
4. This one’s perfect to emulate a cozy vibe at home. Sit by your window and look outside while holding a cup of coffee. It makes for the perfect staying-at-home gram.
5. Nowadays a mask is an essential part of our OOTDs. Have a full view of your outfit in frame and act as if you’re taking off your facemask. Just make sure to put it back on after snapping a pic!
6. We all love the golden hour light. Get creative with the beams through your windows and make the most out of it with your pose. Yes, it may require you to lay down on the floor, but hey, doesn’t it look great?
7. If reading books are your thing, then this pose is perfect for you. Face away from the camera while holding the book and running your hand through your hair. Let your followers know you’re in your own little world as you read.
8. Nothing says fun and carefree more than a photo of you sporting a smile while walking! Move your arms around or carry some bags to appear more dynamic.
9. Last and definitely not the least, try some dramatic poses staring at a mirror. Place your camera behind you and let your reflection take the spotlight. You can take this time to adore yourself and appreciate how beautiful you are!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!