If you're still having a difficult time forgetting the long-broken style rule that says T-shirts are never to be worn to dressier occasions, we're helping you break free. Below, glean tips from celebs on how to style your good old tee from a business lunch to a much-needed evening out.
1. Heart Evangelista pairs up a tee with one of her paintings by donning a pretty, painterly skirt from her vibrant Kamiseta collection.
2. You simply cannot go wrong in a sleek black power suit, says Iza Calzado. Choose oversized silhouettes to keep things chic and fuss-free.
3. A sweet, floral skirt suit is Tricia Gosingtian's way to doll up.
4. Pile on the mismatched tans and beiges a la Liza Soberano, then inject a trendy touch of neon orange.
5. Follow Kim Jones' lead and opt for slinky leather pencil skirt and sequin stilettos to hit the nail on the head