We can't get over our guests' fashionable moments at the Preview Best Dressed 2019 dinner, and are still culling major inspo from their OOTDs. We couldn't help but notice that a number of our stylish guests loved one particular color: blue. You could just spot it everywhere throughout the night and a lot of the outfits were so diverse too. Each guest had a different take on the color depending on their personalities.
So with that said, here are some of our favorite blue-hued outfits from the party:
1. Vince Uy wears his favorite suit from Deliver Deliver Daily. He keeps things monochromatic by pairing it with a lighter blue shirt, and finishes the look with white loafers. Pro tip: In his IG post after the event, the Co Studio creative director shares that his secret to making his colored clothes keep their vibrancy is by using Comfort detergent!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Camille Co had one of the prettiest look of the night in her Rejina Pyo ensemble. Her outfit was so easy on the eyes and the hint of green was a refreshing addition to the otherwise monochromatic look.
3. Always the most fashion-forward dresser in the room, Andre Chang continues his maximalist streak in this all-blue number. Instead of just going with an ordinary suit, the Preview Dressed honoree wore one with exaggerated lines, and added drama. And of course, who could miss those major white platform boots!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Parul Shah was a vision in a light blue Patty Ang gown with its feathered fringe and very high slit. The dress was definitely perfect for the fun-loving beauty queen.
5. Cosmopolitan Philippines Editor-in-Chief Jill Gatcheco-Cantada embodied the fun, fearless Filipina at the dinner in this flirty blue ruffled dress! Her colorful accessories and glowy makeup also added more personality to the outfit.