In case you haven't heard, here's some exciting news: A Filipino adaptation of Running Man is happening! Known for its over-the-top challenges, hilarious banters, and its lovable main cast, the South Korean variety show is finally getting a Pinoy spin.
Over the past couple of weeks or so, a slew of our beloved Kapuso celebs have been busy filming the show in Seoul, and among the stars present in the line-up is Glaiza De Castro. Like many of us, the singer-actress is a huge Hallyu fan, so this project's definitely perfect for her! In between takes, she would make the most of her time in the city, checking out tourist spots clad in the coolest OOTDs. If you have a penchant for a no-frills neutral look, you'll love Glaiza's 'fits below!
Glaiza De Castro's Neutral Outfits in Korea
1. First things first: Coffee. Glaiza grabbed her cup of joe in a black top and shorts combo, which she gave more oomph with a pair of tinted shades, a colorful Marc Jacobs camera bag, and chunky Prada loafers.
2. Glaiza was one lucky girl when she got to watch an SBS variety show live! Her sporty yet chic outfit of the day was a dual-tone Puma unitard with white platform sneakers. A great option if you don't want to stress over pairing a top and bottom, we say!
3. The next day, Glaiza dressed up in a casual gray vest and high-waisted trousers. She wore the set with a blank tank, sunnies, and her go-to Prada loafers.
4. Who says an all-black look is boring? Here, Glaiza looks extra cool in leather shorts, a tank top, and her trusty Pradas (we bet she's gotten her money's worth out of those shoes!)
5. Switching things up from all the dark tones, Glaiza went for a white tank top and beige shorts for a museum day. She rounded out the 'fit with a black cap, a Prada crossbody, and white sandals.
6. If you think an LBD is too dainty for your personal style, then try a zipped up collared version like the one Glaiza has! Rocking it with a pair of sneakers definitely makes thing lean more on the athleisure side.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!