Singer and actress Geneva Cruz isn’t a stranger to baring her body—especially on the beach. Despite her previous Instagram photos receiving unsolicited comments about her appearance, she did not let this hold her back from living her best life! In fact, she even responded to her haters in a short video.
Recently, we spotted the celebrity in Boracay along with her friends and daughter, London—soaking up some much needed sea and sand after quarantining. Of course, Geneva has a fondness for outfits that showcase her beach-ready body. Below, we rounded up all her youthful and sultry seaside ‘fits from her island getaway.
All of Geneva Cruz’s Sultry and Feminine Beach OOTDs in Boracay
1. As she clocked in for some vitamin sea, Geneva sports a high cut black swimsuit that hugs her figure in all the right places! The smocked cups and deep neckline help to enhance her cleavage even more—something she definitely isn’t shy to flaunt. Her best accessory? Her hip tattoo that’s beautifully exposed thanks to her one-piece’s silhouette.
2. She definitely loves thin strapped swimwear! This time she sports a pastel blue one-piece that also features a plunging neckline, but with some tiny feminine ruffles adorning the edges. To protect from the sun, she pairs the look with a large woven beach hat.
3. Geneva looks radiant in this yellow puff sleeve dress with her swimsuit slightly peeking out. A flirty frock like this is the perfect alternative to a sarong or kimono if you’re not a fan of conventional beach cover-ups.
4. While lounging in Jony’s Beach Resort, Geneva bared her toned body with a camouflage print triangle two-piece and a matching camo jacket! Whether or not she donned this look just for Instagram, it’s undeniably an interesting outfit choice if you’re not a fan of dainty prints or sweet color palettes.
5. We love the color coordination in this look! Geneva and London are twinning in bright aqua blue dresses with floral prints! A cute mother-daughter look that isn’t too matchy-matchy.
6. Looking like a true island babe, she flaunts her curves with a rust-colored strapless one-piece. The color definitely complements her skin tone and hair color that makes this a simple but sultry monochromatic look.
7. In this photo with friends Rachel Alejandro and Jepoy Hidalgo, Geneva wore a striking red polka dot puff-sleeved dress and flip flops—very appropriate for the beach! Her outfit definitely looks great against the warm pastel sunset.
8. She capped off her beach ‘fits with a sexy and unapologetic two-piece string bikini that showed off her gorgeous toned bod! If you have a fair complexion like Geneva, a fiery orange or red hue creates a flattering and stark contrast against your ivory skin tone.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!