Admittedly, even basics go out of style sometimes. Prime example: the fitted white tank top. A wardrobe staple of every Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan back in the awkward aughts, it's made a chic grand re-entrance this 2019 paired not with velour sweats and low-rise jeans, but tucked under sleek, candy-hued suits and perhaps a pastel bike short. These eight celebs want you to see what we mean:
1. We're 100% for Marie Lozano's updated minimalism. Soft powder blue gets powerfully done in strong, structured lines paired with pristine stiletto mules.
2. Sarah Lahbati's cool look involves a gold chain belt wound around her leather trouser-clad hips and au courant square-toed strappy sandals.
3. The ever-fresh Mari Jasmine teams hers with wide-cuffed jeans and a breezy linen blazer.
4. Kim Jones summons the power of punchy fuchsia. Barbie means business.
5. We're growing a fondness for pretty pistachio green thanks to Melissa Gatchalian's look!
6. White out! Bea Marin's take is cool and easy via jeans and high-top Converse.
7. Claudia Barretto is no little kid, but you can't deny that her cute overall OOTD is as sweet as a baby's laugh.
8. When all else fails, Maureen Wroblewitz's suggestion is to rock baggy blue jeans and chunky kicks with tiny Matrix-esque sunnies.