When looking for the summer outfits, we oftentimes gravitate towards pastel colors that are cool on the eyes. After all, if you’re dealing with 40 degree weather, who would want to strut around in a color that would amplify the heat?
Luckily, actress Elisse Joson has the perfect hue for you to try! In case you haven’t noticed, the young mom is often seen in the coolest shades of green. From a trendy avocado color to a more sophisticated sage, Elisse loves this summer-proof and breezy color to look effortlessly fresh.
Sage was actually one of the hottest colors of 2021, but for 2022 fashion’s love for green has shifted to brighter and more citrusy-y hues like lime (as seen on Prabal Gurung and Christian Siriano) and Kelly Green (a pantone shade that was spotted a lot in London Fashion Week). So, if you’re looking to try this on-trend nature-loving shade, we’ve rounded up 10 of Elisse’s most stylish outfits in this leafy hue.
10 Green Outfits We're Loving on Elisse Joson
1. Want your tan to show? Opt for a chartreuse bikini just like Elisse! Cop her style combo and make sure to layer with a bucket hat and oversized button-down when the sun is too high!
2. LBD? More like Little Green Dress as far as Elisse is concerned! A strappy summer dress in a stunning green is a must if you want to add a pop of color to your look.
3. Time to trade those black bike shorts with a pair in pastel. Elisse makes a stylish choice by opting for a minty set of biker shorts to pair with her baby tee. Talk about adorable!
4. A monochrome look is a must if you want to polish up a casual ‘fit! Take notes from Elisse and pair two very dressed-down pieces together in a pretty pastel green to look chic without even trying.
5. Gingham is definitely a youthful print you should try on if you want to add an adorable vibe to a skin-baring piece. Here, Elisse balances out the sultriness of her halter top with a pair of high-waist trousers to keep things classy.
6. Go light or go home! But Elisse isn’t just talking about the color scheme but in terms of fabric, too. Lightweight fabrics look and feel even cooler in a muted and dreamy green that’s closer to white.
7. The actress looks stunning on the shore with this bikini and cover-up skirt co-ords, but we dare say, it’ll just look just as good as a night out ‘fit in strappy heeled sandals!
8. When in doubt, wear avocado green! Whether you’re a fan of the fruit or note, this color is undeniably flattering on most skin tones and can give a classy vibe to any silhouette. In this case, Elisse’s loungey ribbed co-ords looks summery and elegant thanks to the trendy green shade.
9. Matcha green is also a cute hue to try. In this case, Elisse paired the cool hue with a lime shade to liven up the entire ensemble. This color combo also makes your athleisure ‘fit look youthful, fun, and not overly functional. After all, if you’re not about to hit the gym, then why look like it?
10. You can't go wrong with matching summer colors together! We love how Elisse isn’t scared to pair two bright colored pieces, accessorizing her strappy bodycon frock with an equally bright bucket hat. After all, dressing like a freshly picked orange is perfect for the season.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!