Despite it being the rainy season, beach vacations are still a go and Elisse Joson’s recent getaway is proof of that! If you’ve been following the celebrity mom on Instagram, then you would know that the beach is one of her happy places. Elisse frequently visits different coasts, from local destinations such as Boracay and Bohol, to even international locales like Guam! This time around, she hit popular celebrity beach spot, Balesin Island Club.
But whichever sandy shores she chooses to visit, Elisse makes sure to pack a slew of stylish 'fits. For this trip, elisse went for chic and dainty 'fits that come in vibrant hues and elegant neutral colors. Check out all the classy, beach OOTDs she wore below!
LOOK: Elisse Joson’s Chic Beach OOTDs in Balesin
1. Elisse shows us that a chic top can easily be created using one of your silk scarves. In her case, it’s a pink Dior one in a Toile De Jouy print which she tied at the back for an effortless beach-ready ‘fit. She then teamed it with a white linen skirt to match the white accents of her top.
2. Satin makes for the perfect beach day companion thanks to its breathable and lightweight material, and Elisse totally agrees as she wears this cute coordinate set. Keeping in line with her monochromatic look, she wore a pair of Dior Saddle bag and chunky white sandals.
3. Elisse clearly loves neutrals! Here, she went with an oat-colored tunic dress that she spruced up with dainty gold jewelry and a woven micro Jacquemus Le Chiquito handbag. The 26-year-old finished off her look by sliding into a pair of nude sandals and she was ready to hit the beach!
4. If vibrant hues normally daunt you, then Elisse will convince you otherwise! Here, the actress sported a floral number from Charina Sarte in a bright orange shade that complimented her tan. The frock's long sleeves made it a touch demure yet the frock’s deep V-neckline added a sultry vibe to it.
5. The thing about going to the beach is that your clothes will naturally get wet, so why not make the most of it with a photo op? As seen on Elisse, she wasn’t afraid for her flowing magenta halter dress to get soaked as she relaxed and walked by the shoreline.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!