The idea of jetting off to a tantalizingly exotic week on the African safari gets more and more appealing every single minute, and Dr. Aivee Aguilar-Teo is only fueling our daydreams further. Apart from getting to see God's greatest creatures up close, in the flesh, and all in one place, ain't a trip to the bush another happy excuse to snap an infinity of dusty-cool khaki OOTDs? The beige on beige trend has never looked more appropriate.
Here, check out some of the good doctor's ultra-stylish 'fits while camouflaging on the prowl.
1. What better ensemble to spy on some hippos in? Dr. Aivee's tiger-print Karen Millen frock is the perfect mix of wild and quirky.
2. A bucket hat simultaneously glams up and pares down via sleek tinted aviator sunnies, an understated Hermes Picotin bucket, and a touch of camo.
3. This dainty olive shirtdress is both ladylike and ready for anything—mingling with lions included! A bonus: Dr. Aivee's trio of tots were positively adorable in their coordinating beiges.
4. Casual, but make it posh. Grab a monogrammed Gucci baseball cap and toss it over a relaxed windbreaker and sweats.
5. Do as the zebras do. Wear your stripes! There's no cooler way to don no-fail black-and-white right now.
6. Of course, this wouldn't be a vacay roundup without some much-needed long-haul flight inspo. A robe-like tie-waist cardigan is sensible for keeping warm onboard—chic enough to go with anything and light enough to carry around!
7. Don't forget your name-emblazoned Dior Book Tote for tossing all your essentials in! That, and python-effect boots make an instant, easy statement anywhere you go.