The style sensibilites of today's generation is often a "more is more" kind of ordeal. Star pieces in the Gen Z closet include triple XL silhouettes, attention-grabbing prints and hues, and piles of quirky accessories. Call it the resurgence (or remix?) of fashion cues from the noughties if you want, but whatever the case, today's youth seems to like pushing the envelope when it comes to dressing up.
Though, co-existing with this is a more minimalistic, low-key approach upheld by its own crowd. Donning head-to-toe neutrals and sticking to classic pieces is a timeless artform that some Gen Z fashion girls still love adhering to today. One of them is He's Into Her actress Criza Taa. The 17-year-old's IG grid is a treasure trove for fuss-free outfits one can rock on the daily. She proves that simple outfit combos, dusted with a little bit of girl-next-door flair, will never, ever age. To see what we mean, scroll through the lookbook we curated below.
LOOK: 8 Casual OOTDs to Copy from Criza Taa
1. A white top and denim jeans is a power couple in every person's wardrobe. Take cues from Criza and incorporate an extra touch of daintiness with a simple necklace and bracelet.
2. Every girl needs a floral spaghetti-strap mini dress in their closet. Team them with some ol' reliable white sneakers and you're set for a brunch or coffee date.
3. If you can't be bothered to figure out what top matches with what bottom, coordinate sets will come to your rescue. Cop a printed bandeau and belted skirt set and match your accessories with it. Criza spiced up her 'fit with strappy green sandals, gold necklaces, and a chic white tote.
4. On lazy days, a neutral-toned jumpsuit coupled with slides will get you out the door in a jiffy.
5. Listen, your derma days aren't just meant to make yourself look good, but also to make you feel good. Invite the good vibes by attending your appointment in a bombshell-worthy ensemble—like a backless white mini dress with black heels.
6. Criza is well on her way to becoming a bona fide beach babe. Like other island goers, she knows to pack a sleek black maillot in her luggage. Her cover-up of choice was a fun, micro-floral printed skirt.
7. If the hefty silhouette of the dad sneaker daunts you, but you still want to give the '90s look a shot, try going for ones in muted neutral hues. Try a nudish baby pink, like Criza! Sport them with straight-leg denim and a skin-toned crop top for a no frills look.
8. Who can resist a candy-colored OOTD? Here, Criza is looking every bit like a modern Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo with her lilac tank top and black skirt 'fit. The coordinated headband just drives it home!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!