There’s nothing that brings out all the bright colors and playful prints from our wardrobes like an Italian summer. Even Claudia Barretto, who you'll usually find in a neutral ‘fit, went clad in stunning vivid hues on her recent trip to Rome!
Keep scrolling below to see all her fresh, summer-ready looks below as she took to the streets of Rome!
LOOK: All of Claudia Barretto’s Effortlessly Fresh Rome OOTDs
1. Claudia's first ensemble in the historical city found her in a yellow checkered frock that grazed her ankles. However, she couldn’t resist showing off her naturally comfy street style and sported a pair of trusty white sneaks. Rome is best traveled by foot, after all!
2. The Gen Z star was also spotted enjoying Rome’s scenic views and picturesque side streets decked in all-white! Here, Claudia went for a neutral look with a matching ribbed co-ord set featuring a collared long-sleeved top and baggy pants. Finishing off her monochromatic outfit were the same trusty sneakers above.
3. Sunny days call for breezy chiffon fabric just like Claudia’s peach-colored wrap dress! She kept her accessories at a minimum with only a pearl choker and silver pendant adorning her neck.
4. Having some downtime from all her sightseeing, Claudia spent her day lounging and catching up on her reading. Even during a mundane moment, the singer didn’t fail to look chic as she garbed herself in pretty floral-printed loungewear.
5. Claudia proves that neutral colors are timeless in this two-toned puff-sleeved blouse. We love the combination of the black bodice and beige sleeves! She paired it with black trousers that gave the look a casual touch and tied the hues together.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!