It's safe to assume that everyone’s closet has a fair share of neutral pieces. Whether it be your favorite tank in a latte hue or your monochromatic co-ords, you surely have a ensemble in your repertoire that brings out your best self.
That said, allow us to bring Claudia Barretto into your style peg lineup. Sure, we've seen neutrals done well on numerous celebs and influencers, but she rocks muted monochromatic OOTDs in her own sleek-yet-casual way, and we're definitely taking notes. Whether you'll be putting together a comfy outfit for the beach or for a night out with your friends, here are a few tips from Claudia to spice up your neutrals. Scroll down to see her neutral 'fits as well as some inspo for how you can achieve them for yourself!
10 Effortlessly Chic Ways to Wear Neutrals, As Seen on Claudia Barretto:
1. Claudia’s effortless and chic take on colour blocking for this outfit is giving us off-model duty vibes, and we are here for it!
2. Don’t you just love how sleek her coordinates look topped off with some bling for a little edge?
3. A little pop of color with the neutrals? We are so taking note of this!
4. A cozy yet chic 'fit for the sweater weather enthusiasts? Count us in!
5. The light tones of her outfit with the subtle pink on her lips is perfect for a cute coffee date!
6. Sometimes, it’s all about keeping it cool and edgy. And as seen on Claudia, a little gold won’t hurt!
7. It's a play with neutrals and patterns! The flared, patterned trousers and two-toned leather jacket are throwing us back to the urban chicness of Gossip Girl characters.
8. Sleek and cozy make an unbeatable combo. We're loving it.
9. A statement crossbody bag and some cozy coordinates? I think it’s safe to say that we're reminded of the Upper Manhattan aesthetic with this outfit.
10. Claudia’s tan leather jacket and layered baubles are the showstoppers of this look, and we daresay they're giving us The Devil Wears Prada vibes.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!