Layering jewelry is either a cultivated skill or a natural talent, but the ever fresh-faced Claudia Barretto seems to have both. She makes tossing delicate gold necklaces one after the other look like an absolute piece of cake! Here, five times she was our ultimate accessory peg:
1. Cool double denim gets glam via a sparkly eye and some well-chosen jewelry.
2. Vintage-esque coin deets are a huge trend right now! They give a sleek houndstooth suit a touch of historic chic.
3. Claudia's religious-inspired pieces stand out beautifully against a black turtleneck. A nice styling trick to elevate a trusty basic.
4. Or you could also completely bare your shoulders and let your necklaces do the talking.
5. Don't fear playing with chain lengths! The more, the merrier, and the better they'll shine when cleverly leveled.