It's always interesting to see what celebs are up to over the weekend, whether they're off-duty or working hard—more accurately, we love seeing what they've decided to don on a chic Saturday or lazy Sunday! Below, check out five looks we couldn't help but double tap, even during our much-needed breaks.
1. Liz Uy's perfectly updated slip-and-sneaks combo had us zooming in. Spot the delicate buttons on her blush Magda Butrym dress and that to-die-for Danse Lente mini bucket bag!
2. Dainty opulence is Heart Evangelista's thing, and she does it so well. Drool over this decadent Cheetah Rivera frock with us, will you?
3. No one looks quite as fresh as Kim Jones does in bright orange knit. It's officially a color to add to your wardrobe's palette, teamed with a pair of pristine white ankle boots to balance things out.
4. Greet Dominique Cojuangco a belated happy 23rd birthday, then cop her summer-ready look of neatly curated neutrals and a statement logo belt.
5. Suit up like the ever-chic Bea Alonzo! Cinch with a trendy belt bag and 2018's favorite chunky kicks, then hit the door.