We’ll let you in on an open secret: The derma is the best place to style spot right now. Whereas our favorite celebrities and influencers would strut their latest sartorial finds in parties and events during yesteryears; today, the humble skin clinic has become the latest fashion runway.
Below are 15 celebrity and influencer OOTDs at the derma where you can find your next style inspo:
1. Starting the list off with Anne Curtis and her all-black designer outfit at Belo BGC. Nothing but the best for this Preview cover girl!
2. Kathryn Bernardo was utilitarian chic in neutral coords when she visited the Aivee Clinic. The wide cuff of her trousers is a simple detail that greatly adds to her outfit's personality.
3. A masterclass in color blocking, Elisse Joson looked vibrant in a bright orange top with white bottoms, while Cathy Valencia opted for the bold combination of aqua and fuschia.
4. Ever so regal, Pia Wurtzbach dressed up her classic blue jeans and white blouse outfit with an oversized watch and her Fendi Colibri leather and mesh slingbacks during her visit to Dr. CRB.
5. Bea Alonzo was a vision in purple and she couldn't help but pose for photos while waiting for her Aivee Clinic treatment to start. Her Bottega Veneta Lido mules in the same royal hue is high on our wish lists!
6. Aubrey Miles nailed the cool, city girl look with a dainty polka-dot dress that she juxtaposed with black leather ankleboots and the Prada Re-Edition 2005 shoulder bag. Her partner, Troy Montero, was the embodiment of hip in an all-black ensemble that he broke with colorful kicks.
7. Sarah Lahbati and Dr. Aivee Teo were twinning in black and white. While Dr. Aivee opted for soft fabrics and feminine silhouettes, Sarah was rock star glamorous in her leather trousers and Nike Jordans.
8. Sam Cruz kept it simple with a white ribbed tanktop with high waist denim shorts, definitely proving that sometimes less is more.
9. Sofia Andres was the ultimate boho chick in a flowing, bell-sleeved, floral frock that she matched with the celeb-favorite chunky Chanel sandals on her visit to Aivee Clinic.
10. The easy trick to instantly adding oomph to any outfit? An oversized blazer. Here, Lauren Reid shows us how it's done as she sits patiently in Glow Skin Clinic.
11. Michelle Dy slayed in Belo BGC with her street-athleisure outfit that she topped off with her Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette in monogram canvas with a rose clair strap.
12. Bianca Manalo was immaculate in a white baby doll dress and her ivory and black, embroidered Chanel flats as she tried collagen ice cream during her visit to Cathy Valencia.
13. Kapamilya actress Michelle Vito looked impeccable in a sand tone, linen romper that she dressed down with a classic pair of Vans sneakers when she went to Marie France's Facial Care Centre to pamper her skin.
14. Nothing says fall, or the -ber months for us, better than earth tones that warm up the cooler climates. Jamina Cruz totally sizzles in her burnt terracotta ensemble.
15. Catriona Gray sashayed and turned heads like the beauty queen that she is in a watercolored print, off-shoulder, maxidress. The colors matched perfectly with this Belo BGC lounge chair!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!