Before Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray went to host the Miss South Africa 2021 pageant last October 16, she was already spotted jet-setting around the great continent with her beau, actor Sam Milby.
Aside from the stunning natural sights and wildlife, and the inspiring visits Catriona made to non-profit organizations Eastern Welfare Association for the Diasbled in Mauritius and Smile Train in Kenya, one can’t help but look at their 'grams and admire the couple’s sartorial choices.
Ranging from plain neutrals to bold patterns and vibrant hues, Catriona and Sam seamlessly incorporated the colors of the region into their coordinated ‘fits. Whether getting glammed up for socializing or rugged down for exploring, the pair effortlessly shows us that couple outfits need not be exactly the same in order to create visual impact.
Below, we list down six of Catriona Gray and Sam Milby’s stylish, coordinated outfits during their trip to Africa.
1. Starting off on the island of Mauritius, the couple engaged on their first on-screen project together as celebrity guests on Amazon Prime Video’s travel show, Global Child. Together with their co-hosts August Valverde and Kristine Guberman, the duo was photographed looking fresh and relaxed aboard a yacht in soft and airy textured fabrics of ivory for him and pure white for her.
2. Still together with the group, the two went to explore the Seven Waterfalls Sept Cascades in matching Global Child merch. The lightweight, water-repellent jacket and black logo tee combo not only checked out the boxes for comfort and style, but it also supports the company’s initiative to give back to the communities they feature on the program.
3. The beauty queen was every bit regal as she glammed up in an olive strappy dress by Yong Studio and accessories by Arnel Papa. Her leading man, on the other hand, looked dashingly debonair in his short-sleeved, beige linen button-down and military green pants from COS.
4. The lovebirds blended with the wild by donning muted ensembles from COS on their visit to Kenya's Nairobi National Park. Sam opted to wear warmer shades of mustard and caramel with his khakis, while Catriona wore hers with white and a splash of subdued colors from her Pisyabit Trunk Bag by Jearson Demavivas.
5. While Catriona cites the Seven Coloured Earths as a highlight of their trip, their coordinated wardrobes in the dunes also deserve to be lauded. Both anchored in plain white tops, Sam’s minimalist approach with a simple black necklace and sand-tone trousers goes well with Catriona’s buoyant take of wearing her tee with a lilac Dia Ali printed romper and her chunky, tangerine beaded-collar.
6. For their dreamy sunset sesh at the Four Seasons Resort, not only did the couple share the same pallet of black, tan, and white; Catriona’s statement earrings were also a sweet addition to her Yong Studio dress as it resembled the floral pattern of Sam’s button-down.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!