Aside from being a Miss Universe titleholder, Catriona Gray is known for being an advocate of Filipino fashion, culture, and of course, local travel destinations. That said, it’s no surprise that the beauty queen decided to spend some much-needed R&R at one of the country’s most beautiful beaches, El Nido, Palawan. Accompanied by her beau Sam Milby, she stayed at the picturesque Angkla Beach Club and Resort and at the secluded paradise of Covu, El Nido. And apart from the stunning views and white sand beaches she showcased on her Instagram, we couldn’t help but also notice Catriona’s stylish beach OOTDs during her trip!
Below, we list down Catriona Gray’s stylish beach outfits in El Nido:
1. Catriona nailed this chill resort look by styling her bikini top with a short-sleeved button-down shirt worn open and a pair of high-rise denim shorts.
2. She's definitely giving us “supermodel at the beach” vibes with this mismatched bikini combo! She also paired it with a ruffled cover-up top that injected an easy, laid-back feel to the whole look.
3. On a shopping trip around the island, the beauty queen opted for a white maillot and a pair of denim shorts. She then spruced up her otherwise casual OOTD with a printed kimono to up the ante!
4. Look effortlessly chic like Catriona with this foolproof style combo! Take cues from her and style your bikini sets with a floral print wrap dress from Dia Ali. Finish off your OOTD with some comfy slippers and a woven bag and your good to go.
5. Catriona elevated her beach look with this fun, multi-colored and textured dress worn as a cover-up, plus a floppy woven hat from Kalye Artisano that's serving us major Jacquemus vibes.
6. While exploring the island, Catriona opted for a patchwork-style mini dress from Revolve that totally blends in with the lush scenery of the paradise she's in.
7. For an easy and chic resort look, a cropped top paired with wide-leg linen pants is the way to go! Elevate your look with statement earrings and some strappy sandals for a more sophisticated finish.
8. We’re totally obsessing over this chic puff-sleeved mini dress on Catriona! This is definitely proof that you can never have too many pretty dresses.
9. For this gorgeous beach look, Catriona donned a string bikini in a flattering cobalt blue shade.
10. You can never go wrong with a classic one-piece swimsuit. Polish your look with some gold accents like Catriona’s gold pearl necklace from Jewelmer.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!