We didn't think it was possible for the ever-fashionable Camille Co to become even more stylish. But, after she gave birth to Baby Sienna in March 2021, a new layer was added to her sartorial pursuits—that is, she gained an adorable mini-me to go twinning with!
In fact, it looks like Sienna is shaping up to be a fashion girl as well. The bubbly baby seems to enjoy dressing up, and doesn't seem to mind being dressed in ruffly frocks and wearing bows in her hair. She is just too cute!
Check out all their matchy-matchy OOTDs below. We promise: They'll make you want to dress up with your baby (or future baby!) as well.
LOOK: 6 Twinning Outfits from Camille Co and Baby Sienna:
1. Here, they bloomed in matching pink pinstriped pajamas. Camille accessorized with a dainty beaded necklace, while little Sienna wore a hair clip.
2. While out and about in Barcelona, Spain, the mother-daughter pair wore buttery dresses that looked radiant beneath the sunlight.
3. Florals aren't the only dainty pattern at your disposal. You could go for gingham, too! Both ladies wore red frocks with dreamy sleeves—Sienna in ruffles, and Camille in garterized puff sleeves.
4. Next, they went twinning in cozy white ensembles with eyelet details. Camille wore a tie-front crop top and maxi skirt from Charina Sarte, while Sienna was in a cream knitted cardigan and a moss green blouse.
5. During a trip to El Nido, the two enjoyed the sea breeze in matching pleated halter-style outfits from Claude.
6. Lastly, they rang in the holiday season in cheerful polka-dot ensembles. So adorable!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!