Throwing back to the 2000s is, ironically enough, the sartorial hobby du jour lately. Even fashion's cinch game concurs—Have you noticed that enormous belts a la aughts-era Paris Hilton and the Olsen twins have begun to reappear on the style circuit? Locally, its Pia Wurtzbach draped in Yoya florals who's leading the renaissance:'
Not complaining. We're getting serious (and very welcome) Blair Waldorf vibes. Here, to avoid looking like you've regressed completely into 2008, five more of-the-moment ways to rock that big, bold buckle.
1. Daryl Chang beats the scorching Abu Dhabi heat in chocolate co-ords.
2. Take the look out to party, chides Amina Muaddi! Choose a sparkling version paired with flamboyant feathered stilts.
3. Office hours are no exception. Up the ante of your usual top-and-trousers combo.
4. If you've got an evening frock you've worn approximately a trillion times, this just might be your route to making it fresh again.
5. Throw a wide belt over your default fave blazer and bike shorts OOTD.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!