Traveling is always a prime opportunity to experiment with your style. Your daily routine might be restricting you to some tried-and-tested wardrobe formulas, so occassional jaunts present a great chance for you to spice things up sartorially. Here to inspire you is Beauty Gonzalez, who just spent the month of August traipsing around Europe with her daughter and mini-me, Olivia.
Pattern-mixing and vibrant hues took center stage with the actress' lookbook, and you can tell just how much fun she had dressing up while on vacay! Brighten up your day by checking out her tourist 'fits below:
LOOK: Beauty Gonzalez's Colorful OOTDs in Europe
1. Take this as your sign to cop a cute checkered slip dress in case you haven't yet. Beauty went for a tangerine-hued one and teamed it with black slides and tinted sunnies.
2. Another frock she packed for the trip came rendered in lilac silk, which she complemented with lime green aviator shades.
3. Going for a green-on-green look the next day, the celeb mom tucked a funky printed silk shirt into a pair of checkered high-waisted shorts.
4. The star of this OOTD was definitely Beauty's striped asymmetrical skirt, what with its flouncy shape and red and pink colorway. She paired it with a neutral crocheted halter top and her trusty slides.
5. While indulging in some gelato, the actress rocked florals from head-to-toe with a puff-sleeved crop top and red trousers. Cute, cute, cute!
6. This itty-bitty printed crop top is the stuff of our Y2K dreams! The actress went the fuss-free route and chose to don it with white trousers.
7. Yet another adorable dress in Beauty's luggage was this multi-colored floral one. She added even more zing to it with a pair of hot pink and orange slides.
8. Beauty was as sweet as can be in this striped buttondown and fuchsia mini skirt combo. Plus points for her quirky butterfly-shaped sunnies!
9. Making a case for colorful onesies, Beauty struck a pose in a red and pink paisley dress that had cut-outs by her torso. An all-in-one outfit that definitely packs a punch!
10. These green and yellow pants alone were enough to catch our eyes, but Beauty spiced up the look even more with a multi-colored scarf around her neck, plus a pair of purple-tinted sunnies.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!