Dreaming to travel once again will never not be on our minds. But while we're doing our part in preventing the spread of the virus, we'll settle in living vicariously through celebrity travel vlogs. Of course, apart from noting their must-visit places, we're also eyeing the way they dress up! In case you're looking for new inspo, celebrity couple Bea Alonzo and Dominic Roque have the easiest styling technique you and your loved ones can pull off.
In Bea's recent vlog, the actress shares with us their Los Angeles itinerary and low-key but stylish ways to coordinate your looks with your SO. Bea and Dom's general rule of thumb when it comes to twinning fashion doesn't rely on trendy pieces—instead, they have a solid advice if you're a minimalist or simply not a frequent shopper: Focus on color to match your looks. Choose a common, dominant color for both of you and run free with styling it. That way, you can match and still let your individual personalities shine through.
See how Bea and Dominic coordinated their outfits in Los Angeles below!
1. Their twinning fashion starts in the plane! For a fuss-free look, don a head-to-toe look in a singular color. It's a nifty trick to follow, too, in case you lose each other at the airport!
2. Coordinate with a similar-hued pair of bottoms, and style the rest of your outfit however you want. This puts less pressure in packing (or needing to buy) certain pieces just so you can go twinning.
3. Make sure your OOTDs have the same color in it. Your looks don't have to match in its entirety—just make sure you wear the same shade of color, at the very least.
4. Wear same-hued sneakers. For low-key lovebirds, getting the same comfy pair of kicks will be the cutest and most practical piece you both will use for a long time.
5. Dress in neutrals. When you're both not too big on prints or bright colors, you can always rely on your best neutral-colored pieces to make you look put together, together.
Watch the first part of their Loas Angeles vlog below!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!