Apart from her head-turning swimsuit OOTDs, Barbie Imperial's wardrobe wouldn't be complete without pastel or candy-colored pieces. Whether she's set for a day of taping, heading to a workout, or just unwinding by the pool, the 23-year-old actress goes for clothes in hues that'll remind you of sugary delights.
So, if you're looking to hit pause on your usual neutral outfits, go ahead and recreate the Barbie-approved 'fits below!
7 Candy-Colored Outfits to Wear, As Seen on Barbie Imperial:
1. Start your day right and squeeze in a workout! Instead of going for black or navy gear, go for bright lime and pomelo shades. Who knows? They could give you an extra boost of endorphins!
2. Barbie loves her co-ords. This particular set is in a banana yellow shade, and is dotted with flower print. She accessorized with a demure gold necklace for a subtle elegant touch.
3. Here's a way to take '90s-inspired pieces and adapt them for this day and age. When going on a hike, grab a cropped cotton windbreaker with slightly puffy sleeves. Wear it with comfy shorts and your favorite pair of chunky sneakers!
4. Love tie-dye? Cop a dress in the most vibrant pink and purple colors!
5. During a day of taping for the show The Goodbye Girl, Barbie donned a peachy swimsuit from the local brand Eighth Mermaid, and a pair of denim shorts. So easygoing yet cute!
6. Lemon yellow might just be Barbie's color! She looked fresh in a strappy crop top and skirt set, which she paired with transparent heels.
7. Here, she makes a case for monochromatic dressing. Take a page from her book and pair a pale green bralette with a mint green mini skirt. Finish off the look with classic white sneakers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!