Just a Stranger, the spicy new erotic drama flick starring Anne Curtis and Marco Gumabao, has taken theaters nationwide by storm. There's no blaming the droves of fans flocking to the cinemas to watch it: With its plot revolving around the illicit May-December love affair between an older woman and a much younger man, folks can't help but be curious about the pair's sizzling chemistry. While waiting to buy your own ticket, here, pore through the best of Anne's OOTDs as she promoted the film!
1. How to style tour merch 101, according to Anne: With a logomanic Dior bucket hat, wide-leg pants, and peekaboo midriff.
2. We're honestly drooling over this impossibly elegant sleeveless trench dress!
3. For a cover performance of Señorita with Marco on noontime variety show ASAP, Anne donned this flirty, ruffled red frock.
4. Blooms have never looked this sultry. She wore a custom floral Jot Losa number and layered medallion necklaces to an It's Showtime opening prod.
5. We love this lacy, pristine, angelic contrast to her character Mae Pimentel's bad-gal antics.
6. Describing Anne's premiere night ensemble, designer Boom Sason wrote, "Romance with an edge when lace and geometry collide." She couldn't be more right!
7. Michael Leyva created this cobalt blue wrap gown that's infinitely flattering.
8. How could we not include this achingly sleek, chic Dona Lim suit? We've praised it before, and we aren't anywhere near stopping.
9. Another restrained, tasteful 'fit in the form of a Federica Tosi LBD and statement platform loafers.
10. Dainty and demure to a fault is this tie-waist Carolina Herrera piece lent a touch of disco glam by towering, high-shine sandals.