It was a night to behold as Anne Curtis graced the Araneta Coliseum for her last hurrah, aptly belting out Ariana Grande’s One Last Time to an army of adoring fans for her opening number. After her last two concerts dubbed AnneBisyosa and AnneKapal, the trilogy is finally coming to a close with AnneKulit: Promise Last Na ‘ To. A celebration of Anne’s successful 21-year-long career, the nation’s sweetheart pulled out all the stops in true goddess fashion last Saturday, August 18, before taking a well-deserved break.
Her unparalleled energy commanded the crowd of the jampacked Big Dome, feeding us with piping hot dance breaks, scream-worthy stunts, and a star studded guest list on stage. Anne confidently matched her unapologetic chops (pink microphone on-hand) with the likes of Sarah Geronimo, Regine Velasquez, James Reid, and Aegis. Talk about star power!
As promised on her Instagram, the night was not just a concert but a fashion show as well. Styled by Liz Uy and Pam Quinones along with their respective teams, Anne wowed with ensembles designed by the likes of TheBlonds, Augusto Manzanares, Neric Beltran, Boom Sason, and Kimhekim. "Anne was very hands on. We presented our ideas and visions, collaborated, constantly updated each other for the styling. Most importantly, we made sure that in as much as we want it grand, we wanted her to be comfortable so she can give her 100% best performance" StyLized tells Preview.
Check out all her looks below!
1. Anne came on stage like a true popstar, wearing a metallic silver moto jacket and a studded skirt combination.
2. We’re loving the popping pink inflections on this skirt and bralet co-ord.
3. This denim blue Venus couture ensemble designed by Kimhekim gave us major '90s throwback vibes, especially after that cover of Stay (I Missed You).
4. Of course, she went head-to-head alongside Sarah G with her signature Anne 21 long-sleeved cropped top and high slit pants.
5. It's hard not to watch in awe with Anne suspended in this feathered bodysuit by Furne One like a ballerina gliding through the stage.
6. Channeling her '90s diva beside Asia's Songbird herself, Anne glitters gold in this tube and skirt ensemble by Boom Sason.
7. The goddess jumped out in Neric Beltran's pink tulle robe, layered over an embellished fringed bodysuit reminiscent of a glamorous gladiator by New York based designer Augusto Manzanares.