Andrea Torres seems to have a penchant for flowy, pretty dresses, and we're all-too-inclined to follow suit. Dresses hit all the key marks for practical outfits to wear in the Philippines—they're heat-friendly, stylish, and super easy to match with practical shoes. The details that Andrea favors—florals, spaghetti straps, and tie-style frocks—are also approachable and trendy, making her lookbook a solid reference point for fashion girls with a taste for the subtle. Take a look!
All the times Andrea Torres convinced us to wear pretty dresses:
1. A lovely tent dress with near-invisble spaghetti straps and a radiant print will always look flattering!
2. For wine night with the gals, put on a rouge dress to match the occasion. Don't forget to wear your best diamond earrings, too!
3. Spending a breezy day under the sun? Go for a white-as-snow frock with ruffled sleeves and a sultry backless cut. Allow the action on your dress to take front and center, and wear barely-there jewelry.
4. Adapt the plain little black dress for the day and give it a floral update. Opt for one with a flirty tie-strap detail, and accessorize with a timeless black shoulder bag.
5. Not in the mood for a spaghetti strap dress? Instead, don a tunic dress with a waist-cinching belt. Once you team it with oversize sunglasses, a black shoulder bag, and elevated ballet flats, you'll have an OOTD that'll last you from your errands run to dinner.
6. Here's a sultry dress that hints at modern Filipiniana attire. Show of your figure in a body-hugging frock with broad puff sleeves, rib cut-outs, a plunging neckline, and brightly-colored embroidery,
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!